Nowadays, there are so many products of jbl home theater subwoofers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for jbl home theater subwoofers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings jbl home theater subwoofers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
781 reviews analysed
1. Jbl Cinema 610 Advanced Subwoofer
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers, Jbl Cinema 610 Advanced Subwoofer would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Jbl Cinema 610 Advanced Subwoofer was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Jbl Cinema 610 Advanced Subwoofer would be the Best Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers for Money.
2. Jbl Sub 100 Black High Efficiency
What We Like
- Dual rear ports optimize airflow while minimizing port turbulence and audible distortion in the bass response
- 100-watt RMS (200-watt dynamic) digital power amplifier
- Variable level, crossover, and phase controls
- 10-inch (250mm) high-output woofer
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Jbl Sub 100 Black High Efficiency is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Jbl Sub 100 Black High Efficiency comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers then don’t look beyond Jbl Sub 100 Black High Efficiency. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Jbl Marine Powered Subwoofer System
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Jbl Marine Powered Subwoofer System has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Jbl Marine Powered Subwoofer System is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Jbl Marine Powered Subwoofer System easily gets the award of Best Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers Under 100$.
4. Jbl Prx818xlfw Self Powered Low Frequency Subwoofer
The JBL PRX800W series is the most advanced PA in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over system tuning and performance via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power and reduced weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation worldwide. Designed to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and more, PRX800W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
5. Sonos Play Mid Sized Wireless Streaming
What We Like
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Set-up in five minutes using your home Wi-Fi. Easily expand your home audio system over time by adding wireless speakers to additional rooms whenever you’re ready.
- Wirelessly stream all your favorite music services like Amazon music, Pandora, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- Delivers richer and deeper sound than play: 1, making it perfect for spots where you have more room.
- Connect your play: 3 to any Amazon echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just Ask for the music you love.
If you are buying a Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers for the first time, then you should have Sonos Play Mid Sized Wireless Streaming. It has fewer features when you make Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers comparisons of Sonos Play Mid Sized Wireless Streaming with any other Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers, grab any Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Sonos Play Mid Sized Wireless Streaming
6. Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier
What We Like
- Powerful 300-watt amplifier
- Matches other speakers in the JBL ES line
- These speakers are designed to look good anywhere with a style that equals their substance
- Adjustable crossover frequency optimizes subwoofer performance
- 10-Inch cellulose-fiber cone is both strong and light
- The JBL ES Series uses cellulose-fiber cones reinforced with a ploymer coating for uniform pistonic motion
- Use of premium components gives you less distortion
- A JBL computer-optimized bass-reflex port provides deeper bass and less turbulence
- Use of premium components gives you less distortion
Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Sonos Play: 3 &Ndash; Mid-Sized Wireless Smart Home Speaker For Streaming Music, Amazon Certified And Works With Alexa. (Black) which have been in market longer than anyone. Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers and it could be any of the high value Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers, chances are that would be much costlier than Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier. Jbl High Performance Subwoofer Enclosure Amplifier will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Jbl makes sure you feel the quality!
- It’s pretty big, but looks impressive with the front grille off if you want to show off the giant silver subwoofer membrane.
- With the cross over control you can go from earthquake to jazz bass solo with out loss of fidelity.
- Awesome unit price unbelibable , grreat lows with hum or distorsion what so ever very easy to set up and the sound true to jbl .
- I recommend this item for its performance and good price.
- The bass had my friends dumb founded and also the price.
- Very happy with product and arrive earlier than promised great boxing to prevent shipping accidents .
- This is much better than my old one Kenwood home theater in a box. It really does great in my large room.
- Great tight, heavy base. If you listen to EDM and live in an apartment, do not buy these as someone will smash your face. Other… Read More
- Works very well in my home theatre setup.
7. Jbl 5 1 Channel Soundbar Wireless Surround
What We Like
- With Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS, your movies, music and video games will never sound more incredible
- Enjoy rich and thrilling bass from a 10in (250mm) wireless subwoofer with the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires
- The soundbar features two detachable battery–powered wireless surround speakers with 10–hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10” wireless subwoofer, three HDMI inputs to connect 4K devices
- The JBL Bar 5.1 transforms from a soundbar into a true wireless 5.1 home theater system for an epic movie and music–listening experience
Jbl 5 1 Channel Soundbar Wireless Surround is another one which falls under Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Jbl 5 1 Channel Soundbar Wireless Surround ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers and that is what has revived them. Jbl 5 1 Channel Soundbar Wireless Surround has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Jbl 5 1 Channel Soundbar Wireless Surround is amazing features.
8. Jbl Studio 550P 10 Inch Subwoofer
Performance so powerful and perfect you feel as if you’re part of the movie you’re watching: The JBL SUB550P delivers the full impact and excitement of today’s blockbusters and resonates without unwanted distortion, thanks to the built-in 300W RMS amplifier. Producing the deep bass impact you expect from JBL products, the subwoofer is also refined to render subtle musical melodies delicately and in full detail. Sublimely designed to complement JBL Studio 5 series speakers, the innovative subwoofer provides full-size performance without an overwhelming presence or footprint in the room. No matter what type of main or satellite speakers you use, the adjustable crossover frequency equals installation flexibility. With the JBL SUB550P, you’re set to enjoy the drama, excitement and realism of today’s top entertainment.
From the Manufacturer
JBL Studio 550PBK
10″ (250mm) subwoofer with built-in 300W RMS amplifier
Looking for an overwhelmingly accurate and deep bass? Try JBL Studio 550 subwoofer with built-in 300W RMS amplifier. Innovative materials and cutting- edge technology have always put JBL products out in front of the competition’s. So expect extreme output from us and be prepared for a high-impact performance that may surprise you. The JBL Studio line of loudspeakers – which incorporates the very best in modern design and proven technology – is becoming one of the industry’s most recognized and admired.
JBL Studio 550P at a glance:
- 10″ (250mm) low-frequency transducer
- Built-in 300W RMS amplifier
- Sealed enclosure
- Forward-firing transducer provides maximum bass impact
- LFE and line-level inputs allow proper operation with a variety of receivers and processors
- Adjustable crossover frequency optimizes subwoofer performance
- Phase control increases installation flexibility
- Metal floor spikes improve bass impact and reduce unwanted “boominess” in the sound
- Auto turn-on and turn-off for more convenient use and to conserve energy
10″ (250mm) low-frequency transducer
10″ (250mm) low-frequency transducer on the JBL Studio 550P delivers deep bass impact and excitement to make you feel like part of the action. The PolyPlas™ cone material increases cone stiffness and damping for tighter, more extended bass without breakup or distortion. The cast-aluminum frame maintains precise alignment for consistent performance in all conditions and at all volume levels while dissipating heat for increased power and handling.
Built-in 300W RMS amplifier
High-power amplification for louder volume with less distortion results in a more realistic bass while generating less heat than lower-powered amplifiers when operating at higher outputs.
Glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial High-Frequency Horn
The glass-filled ABS Bi-Radial High-Frequency Horn is controlled directivity at ear level of seated listeners minimizes unwanted HF interaction with walls and furniture, which creates cleaner, more realistic HF sound over a wider listening area.
Clean and Dynamic, one-of-a-kind look makes a dramatic design statement in any room. JBL Studio 520C is available in black finish.
|Low-frequency transducer||10″ (250mm) PolyPlas™ cone, cast frame|
|Amplifier power||300 watts RMS; 500 watts peak|
|Frequency response||27Hz – 150kHz (–3dB)|
|Crossover frequency||50Hz – 150Hz (variable), 24dB/octave|
|Power requirement||120V, 60Hz (US), 220V – 230V, 50Hz/60Hz (EU)|
|Power consumption||<6w (120v),=""><0.55w (230v)="" standby;="" 360w="" 3.8a="" (120v),="" 395w="" 2.1a="" (230v)="">|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||17-1/2″ x 14-29/32″ x 14-31/32″ (444mm x 379mm x 380mm)|
|Weight||50 lb (23kg)|
300 watts wrapped up in an exquisite, modern design.
Performance so powerful and perfect you feel as if you’re part of the movie you’re watching: The JBL® SUB550P delivers the full impact and excitement of today’s blockbusters and resonates without unwanted distortion, thanks to the built-in 300W RMS amplifier. Producing the deep bass impact you expect from JBL products, the subwoofer is also refined to render subtle musical melodies delicately and in full detail. Sublimely designed to complement JBL Studio 5 series speakers, the innovative subwoofer provides full-size performance without an overwhelming presence or footprint in the room. No matter what type of main or satellite speakers you use, the adjustable crossover frequency equals installation flexibility. With the JBL SUB550P, you’re set to enjoy the drama, excitement and realism of today’s top entertainment.
- I’m personally extremely pleased and impressed with the performance here.
- I am delighted with the sound i now have, a fantastic sounding full range system for a great price, and not too large either.
- Prices at which this sub is selling for today is an absolute steal considering the quality and performance of this sub.
- Aside from the build, both subs can produce incredible base, but the quality of the sound is evident–very clean and professional sounding.
- I tried placing it at my normal seated position – on it’s shipping container – and played something with heavy bass.
- Shipping was super fast and they came in mint shape.
- Of note, harman international,should review their shipping cartons with these subs.
- They ran out of the line out converters but offered to pay for it.
- Looks like a combo of mistake on jbls part and incomplete research from the buyer.
- I bought mine 3/15 to supplement my nht superone 2.
- It was/is a bargain – even at it’s current $600 price.
- Amazing subwoofer for the price!
- GREAT subwoofer! A little bigger than I expected but who cares. This thing is a BEAST. Awesome sound with lows you can feel in … Read More
- I have 2 of them from this sale. Shipping was super fast and they came in mint shape. I do wish that they had an outer box for … Read More
- good deal, have fun for play game and watch DVD
9. Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single
What We Like
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single which falls into premium category but Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Singleis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers available in the market today. Polk 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer Single was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Amazing i could not have chosen a better affordable and quality product
- Bass sounds awesome and sound quality is outstanding
- With the advent of subsonic sounds in movies a sub is a must.
- But now with the new technology out there, such as my brand new denon av receiver, i have 5 hdmi inputs getting rid of all thos… Read More
- This speaker simply proved itself right out of the box.
- I love buying on the 80/20 rule (where you find a product that provides 80% of the benefit at 20% the cost).
- Purchased 2 of these psw10 subwoofers to compliment the recently purchased polk t15 bookshelf speakers.
- I also own a value soundbar of theirs and lost another of those in the divorce.
- Stuck john wick bluray atmos in and wow what a difference in clarity impact an realism!
- Great sounds quality and impressive bass
- does not come with a receiver or a wireless base control
10. Jbl C50pack Subwoofer Mini Satellite Loudspeaker
What We Like
- Satellite brackets can angle up to 45 degrees
- Contains: 1 JBL Control 50S/T 150-Watt low-profile subwoofer + 4 JBL Control 52 50-Watt full-range satellite mini-speakers
- Wide-coverage speakers (150 degrees nominal)
- Wall mount brackets included for sub and speakers
- Selectable 70V/100V for distributed lines, or low impedance
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers yet, then Jbl C50pack Subwoofer Mini Satellite Loudspeaker is your choice. It is another one which is Best Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers Under 100$ and Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Jbl C50pack Subwoofer Mini Satellite Loudspeaker offers best features and although it does not have, Jbl C50pack Subwoofer Mini Satellite Loudspeaker’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Jbl Home Theater Subwoofers Under 100$
Why should you choose a wireless home theater
Wireless technology is synonymous with life in our modern age, and it has encompassed our lives in a myriad of ways. With wireless home theater, the unsightly wires sprawling along the wall is no longer necessary. Now you can place your speakers any way that you prefer. But the market is filled with many types of wireless home theaters. To choose the best wireless home theater, we have put together some tips after going through thousands of reviews on the Internet.
Things you should consider when buying a wireless home theater
If you intend to upgrade your audio or video experience, these tips will help you listen to your favorite music and watch spell-bounding movies without any hassles.
Check the speaker setup: Choose the type of wireless home theater that would suit your needs. The most basic is a 5.1 speaker system, which means that there are five speakers (front left and right speakers, a center channel, and two surround channels) plus one subwoofer. You can upgrade later to a mini-theater aural experience, ranging anywhere from a 6.1 to an 11.1 system.
Check the subwoofer: Examine the subwoofer that comes with the system. The sub-woofers, also referred to as low-frequency effects, assist in capturing all the low-frequency or bass sound that helps in making the music more tangible than just audible. For instance, if there is thunder, you would be able to feel the vibration.
Check the power rating: Look for the power rating and the impedance. The power rating will help you understand the amount of energy the equipment requires to run. If the speaker comes with low impedance, it will enable more current to pass through, resulting in louder volumes.
Opt for a speaker-friendly amp: Go with a speaker-friendly amp: if the amp isn’t designed to handle low-impedance speakers, the amp may overheat, because it is drawing more current when the volume is turned up.